November 5, 2013

apartment therapy

With my first place, comes new furniture. Despite the fact that I will be moving to Boston in December, these photos of the furniture here in my flat at Tennessee probably won't look much different than they will when I relocate. Without further ado...


Like what you see? The Rochester Sofa is from West Elm, the Rug is also from west elm. The cardboard taxidermy deer is from Urban Outfitters as is the bronze floor lamp. The curtains, coffee table, pillows and accent chaise are from Target. In the bedroom: The bed is from Pottery Barn, the Canopy is from Bed, Bath and Beyond. The sheets, comforter and body pillow are from Victoria's Secret Pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I always respond as soon as I read it, and always appreciate polite and honest comments! xoxo Riley