May 18, 2011

a very delayed post

A very delayed post, from a day overzealous with procrastination and distain...mostly due to finals in school this week. Fear not friends, I have pictures, but due to my current state of nothing but studying, putting off studying, and sleeping, I've neglected to form an outfit around it...yet. So this is a picture of my Chloé aurore medium leather bag that I got from net-a-porter on top of the cute box they packaged it in for free(I recommend shopping with net-a-porter for great customer service!) in my closet. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I adore this bag. So classic and chic. I frequently check up on net a porter as well as Mr. Porter. Both sites are laid out so well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I always respond as soon as I read it, and always appreciate polite and honest comments! xoxo Riley