May 14, 2011

spring time in the south

top: juicy couture | belt: anthropologie | skirt: h & m
heals: h & m
bag: club monaco

Today, as I anxiously waited for the arrival of my new purchase, Chloé's aurore medium leather bag, I decided to take a few pictures of my outfit. Nothing fancy, and you can't see my skirt (sorry, bad photographer), but it hits about mid thigh, and has a slight un-even hemline on either sides. It cost about $5, and is a seafoam green/mint julep, but you can practically get it in any color at h & m. Also, my belt is pretty jaded in the picture, but have no fear, I love it, and it will thus relapse in many more pictures to come. My bag came in the mail from net-a-porter.com, and I will post pictures this weekend when I have lots from my sister's graduation. Surprise surprise, I had yet another interview thursday, at a smaller boarding school in the south, and I feel pretty confident in my interview. The only downside is they don't allow boarders to have cars, which one would expect of a new england boarding school, but in the south where everything's so spread out....I'm kind of dissapointed, but that's no deal breaker. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. you are so amazing my dear thank you for your vote. you have surely been entered! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is gorgeous!! :)



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I always respond as soon as I read it, and always appreciate polite and honest comments! xoxo Riley